Directions: In this section there are 5 short dialogues. For each dialogue, there are 4choices marked A，B,C and D.You are required to choose the ONE that best fits into the dialogue. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. Student A: I wonder why the letter was returned to me.
A. Yes. It needs more stamps.
B. You didn't write the address properly.
C. You must ask for help.
D. I work in a post office.
2. Interviewer: :What kind of job do you apply for?
A. l am a manager.
B. B.Thank you very much.
C. If possible,I'd like to be a salesman.
D. I'm good at spoken English.
3. Host: which would you prefer, tea or coffee?
A. You are welcome.
B. Yes, please.
C. He prefers a glass of water.
D. Coffee, please.
4. Doctor: How was the operation?
Patient: . Thank you，doctor.
A.It was very successful
B.You are the best
C.It doesn't matter.
D.That's very interesting.
5. Tom: Congratulations on your passing the exam, Cathy.
A. It doesn't matter.
B. Don't mention it
C. Thank you very much,
D. It's very kind of you.